Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · March 23, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fort Pierce) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401K.
- Business expense account.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is the area's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission and designated at a Top Performer, a Certified Primary Stroke Center and has the only Carf Accreditation on the Treasure Coast and was named number one on the elite list of Top Performing Hospitals by the Joint Commission in 2011.
- Envision Physician Services and Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute are seeking Hospitalist and Nocturnist to join our well established program in Fort Pierce, Florida.
- Generous compensation package.
- Home to the region's only Trauma Center, Lawnwood Regional Medical Center treats critical and traumatic injuries from St. Lucie, Indian River, Okeechobee and Martin counties.
- Schedule is 7am to 7pm 7 on/ 7 off block scheduling, with some flexibility.
- Excellent collaboration with nursing and ancillary staff.
- Situated on the Treasure Coast, named after the famed sinking of a Spanish treasure fleet in 1715, Fort Pierce is one of the oldest communities on the east coast of Florida.
- Our facility is a 380-bed,Level II Trauma Center.
- Closed ICU, In- house Intensivist Coverage.
- In 2015, Fort Pierce was named one of United States Today's Most Idyllic and Historic Main Streets in America.
- Services include a 24/7 emergency department, pediatric emergency department, labor/delivery and birthing, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology, nuclear medicine, diagnostic services, and a full range of inpatient and outpatient general surgical services.
- Fort Piece is a diverse and a neighborly community with swaying palm trees along the sidewalks of the downtown area which has retained its old Florida charm and scale even while it has welcomed new development and revitalization.
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is a 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services and is home to the most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast that offers diagnostic, interventional and therapeutic care, including open-heart surgery.
- 12 Physician & 4 NP/PA full-time team with a deep Per Diem roster.
- Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Radiology and Anesthesia are managed by Envision which provides exceptional collaboration between the departments.
- Opportunity to teach IM residents and become part of GME.
- Occurrence based paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Fort Pierce, often called the Sunrise City, has been the hub of St. Lucie County, Florida for more than 100 years.
- Dedicated Nocturnist - 7pm to 7am on staff.
- J1 visa's welcomed.
- No Codes, No procedures.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services