Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · December 6, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fort Pierce) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dedicated Nocturnist - 7pm to 7am on staff.
- J1 visa's welcomed.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission and designated at a Top Performer, a Certified Primary Stroke Center and has the only Carf Accreditation on the Treasure Coast and was named number one on the elite list of Top Performing Hospitals by the Joint Commission in 2011.
- Opportunity to teach IM residents and become part of GME.
- Occurrence based paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Home to the region's only Trauma Center, Lawnwood Regional Medical Center treats critical and traumatic injuries from St. Lucie, Indian River, Okeechobee and Martin counties.
- Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Radiology and Anesthesia are managed by Envision which provides exceptional collaboration between the departments.
- Services include a 24/7 emergency department, pediatric emergency department, labor/delivery and birthing, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology, nuclear medicine, diagnostic services, and a full range of inpatient and outpatient general surgical services.
- Fort Pierce, often called the Sunrise City, has been the hub of St. Lucie County, Florida for more than 100 years.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Business expense account.
- 12 Physician & 4 NP/PA full-time team with a deep Per Diem roster.
- Envision Physician Services and Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute are seekinga Nocturnist Hospitalist to join our well established program in Fort Pierce, Florida.
- Fort Piece is a diverse and a neighborly community with swaying palm trees along the sidewalks of the downtown area which has retained its old Florida charm and scale even while it has welcomed new development and revitalization.
- Excellent collaboration with nursing and ancillary staff.
- No Codes, No procedures.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401K.
- Schedule is 7am to 7pm 7 on/ 7 off block scheduling, with some flexibility.
- Closed ICU, In- house Intensivist Coverage.
- Our facility is a 380-bed,Level II Trauma Center.
- Situated on the Treasure Coast, named after the famed sinking of a Spanish treasure fleet in 1715, Fort Pierce is one of the oldest communities on the east coast of Florida.
- In 2015, Fort Pierce was named one of United States Today's Most Idyllic and Historic Main Streets in America.
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is the area's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Generous compensation package.
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute is a 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services and is home to the most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast that offers diagnostic, interventional and therapeutic care, including open-heart surgery.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services