Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · January 25, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Fort Pierce) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Posted Date Company Information-->.
- Here residents can hike environmental preserves, paddle down lush rivers, ride horses on nearby beaches, take in a major league spring training game and play a few rounds of championship golf, miles away from the crowded cities of South and Central Florida.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Must be MD or DO.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Located on the Treasure (east) Coast, 120 miles north of Miami.
- Conveniently located off major highways this community features some of Florida's least commercial, most affordable, least touted shorelines.
- Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities, it has easy access to United States 1, I-95 and the Florida Turnpike.
- Quality of Life.
- Home to the region's only Trauma Center, Lawnwood Regional Medical Center treats critical and traumatic injuries from St. Lucie, Indian River, Okeechobee and Martin counties.
- Quality care.
- Central Lines.
- All candidates must reside in St. Lucie County.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- The nickname 'Treasure Coast' describes a lovely, untarnished stretch of coastline from St. Lucie Inlet to Sebastian Inlet.
- Pierce is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm.
- Relocation Assistance is available.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Envision Physician Services and Lawnwood Regional Medical Center are seeking hospitalists to become a part of our well established program in Fort Pierce, Florida.
- 7 Physician & 3 NP/PA Team.
- Internal Medicine Board Certified.
- 331 Bed Hospital.
- Hospital Medicine Hospitalist - Fort Pierce, FL 34950 Facility: Lawnwood Regional Medical Center (JV) - HM.
- Open ICU.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- City FL 34950 Job Status: Full Time 1012.
- It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality people.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services