Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · June 7, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent job opening (Tampa) is for an academic medical center.
- We offer flexible schedule with 15-18 shifts a month plus quarterly paid Bonus, Health Insurance, 401k (after one year of service) offered.
- 240,000 Annual Salary with $20,000 Sign On Bonus.
- Specialty: Internal Medicine.
- Established Private Hospitalist Group looking for FullTime Academic Hospitalist in Tampa, FL.
- Live in Downtown Tampa, the hospital is an easy 15 minute commute from the center of the city.
- Ideal candidate has 3+ years with academic experience and research/QI/case report.
- Please NO recruiter or head hunter calls nor solicitation calls.
- Unable to support H1 or J1 visa.
- We are 1 hour away from Orlando (Disney, Universal Studios, SeaWorld) and 1 hour away from Siesta Key, the top ranked beach in the continental United States Tampa offers world class restaurants, plays, concerts, and sporting events.
- All the benefits of a major city, while enjoying the weather of a vacation paradise.
- We emphasize a healthy balance between work and personal life.
This perm job from Allied IM was last open on Jun 21.