Internal Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · March 23, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sarasota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance and Tail coverage provided by Envision Physician Services.
- The hospital is also a Joint Commission top performer on key quality measures and is an accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI.
- Procedures NOT required.
- Hospitalists physicians must be Board Certified or Board Prepared in Internal Medicine.
- EMR: Meditech.
- 2 physicians scheduled daily with 1 APP scheduled daily.
- Average daily census averages per physician is 18-20.
- Doctors Hospital of Sarasota has numerous awards and accolades including being recognized by Everest as a 100 Top Hospital in the nation for ar Quality Rated hospital by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Employee Status with comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with match.
- Hospitalist run codes and rapid response.
- Doctors Hospital of Sarasota is an award-winning, all private room 155-bed facility located on a beautiful wooded campus in Sarasota, Florida that provides medical and specialty services as well as outpatient services and diagnostic and rehabilitation services.
- 12 hour schedule.
- Envision Physician Services also manages the Emergency Department allows for excellent interdepartmental synergy.
- 7 on/ 7off.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 12.